Friday, August 5, 2011



Everyday is just too much for one person to be working their butt off. That’s the life we as entertainers chosen. It’s a beautiful life when everything works out and not so much when it just seems like it is taking forever. Little by little chipping away our will to continue on…
Don’t give up. It takes on average 10 years to succeed. Look at all the evidence out there and don’t be discouraged. Just keep at the 3 needs for success; Networking, Marketing and Practice. With this as your guide, don’t look away from your goals.
It took about 10 years for my first band “TENEbRAE” to even get into negotiations for label representation. 5 years for us to realize we were doing it wrong, 3 years to perfect ourselves as a product, and 2 more years to align our opportunities.
As a comedian, I took what I had learned in “TENEbRAE” (a progressive doom metal band), and applied that to my goals. In less than 1 year I was on TV, big named stages such as Gotham Comedy Club and Caroline’s NY, etc.
I did this all by having goals and setting course for those goals. While continuing to master the 3 needs for success. Today, I have successfully opened up an office for my production company “BBR Productions” which was designed to help people get into the business. I have an Acting, Stand-Up Comedy, Writing career and all the while a new band called “Altayon” that I can do with the freedom of my production company “BBR Productions”.
Twas not easy, it took hard work, the 3 needs for success and goals. For the last 15 years, I’ve been pushing myself to be involved in entertainment. AND HERE I AM… come follow me, there is always room for more people.
~ Thomas J Bellezza

No comments:

Post a Comment