Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Passing Muse Not In Vain


A Passing Muse Not In Vain

If I knew I were never to see you again
I'd have carved your image into my eyes.
If today were the last I'd be beside you
I would have stayed awake until I died.

If I could never know love again
I'd close my mouth till I can mend.
What more could I hold to cover
Never to slip the lie of loving another.

For if I could never hold you closer
Of the time you cried upon my shoulder.
Held each tear in a palm of forever
Clouds rain down my dreary weather.

While my soul, if it would know joy
I'd bathe over in your peaceful ploy.
Our hearts were made to feel this pain
For we could have never known growth again.
I rather be ruined in sorrow eternally
Than never have known your face plentifully.

In a chance of giving everything
I felt in the empty pit of my truth.
I would make art of our lives
If she'd only let me give her proof.

______________________________________________

Do you have what it takes to Make A Right Left Here… Do you!?

Please help support the Adventures by donating $1 PATREON

If you need a little blurb “about me” here you go. But please, read it with an English Accent. Or a really bad Australian accent.

Originally a Musician playing with the band TENEbRAE for 10 years. Thomas J. Bellezza added Acting, Stand-Up Comedy, Directing, Writing, Producing, and Raising Capital into his life. Having owned a fully polished performance theater in Holbrook, NY he helped others open their shows including his own productions. He is a consultant for businesses and individuals focusing on the process of building success. His areas of expertise are in networking, marketing, management (time, money, and people), and finding solutions. 

BBR Productions Inc : Our mission is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of venture and those who wish to find success in possibility through Consulting, Marketing, and Developing. 

oh DEER! Productions : The hands on company. Where BBR Productions Inc designs, raises capital, and is there through the development of an idea, oh DEER! Productions does the physical work after the conceptional stage has concluded. 

Team Rise Together : Our mission is to allow artists an outlet to express their vision in an environment to collaborate with like-minded individuals working in a synergetic growth to success by helping one another in a team effort to say YES to a future in entertainment. A gathering of Actors, Crew, Writers, Producers, and Directors working together to bring media projects to life. We take on interns from colleges and give them real time experience. My we work together, grow together, and rise together!

No comments:

Post a Comment