Sunday, October 23, 2011

"WE CAN IF YOU LET ME CAN!"

"WE CAN IF YOU LET ME CAN!"

Thomas J Bellezza 4 President!!! Vote for Thomas J Bellezza for President! Tweet it all over Twitter.com!!!!! Thomas J Bellezza for President #TJB4President

http://makearightlefthere.com/TJB4President.html

Decrees:

1) I promise to raise taxes to an unrealistic record height so that when I lower them by a reasonable % you'll all love me even though the taxes are still stupidly high...

2) I promise to ensure hundreds, if not tens of jobs! Not so much through my efforts but because people can go out there to get these jobs themselves. Since, realistically speaking, the Government can't give you jobs, based on certain requirements, you must qualify for said position. I will say this; if "we" as a nation spend more money than more opportunities will open up for job interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment