Friday, March 2, 2012

When I sleep, I know where my fingers go


When I sleep, I know where my fingers go;

Are you awake for this? I know I am. It's been a long while, since December I have written on here because I HAVE BEEN BUSY! In a good way, and I say that knowing you TOO have been busy. Maybe not as busy as I am, but up there. I just finished another play, I am staring in Hamlet, as Hamlet. I will most likely be in Twelfth Night this summer with Area Players again... What else, oh that's right, in April I will be performing with my band Altayon at the Macabre Faire doing a 30 minute set. That will be fun, plus I have some comedy happening in July.

What does this even all mean? It means I have been busy making my dreams come true. I get paid for all these things, plus I own my own production company called BBR Productions Inc. Which is an awesome place to work, and our clients are perfect examples of why I do this for a living. I am sure it may have crossed your mind “What about his personal life, it must be suffering”. Not at all. My personal life, as much as it is my personal life, is MY LIFE. I live everyday in this world and I love it. I hangout with my friends, because I have the time to make, since I am in control, and I make time for my life to indulge the things I thought never possible.

These are, after-all the “Traveling adventures of a resilient entertainer”. So, why am I bragging? Let's put it to light shell we. I am not bragging. I am pointing out that anyone can do this. If you follow the 3 needs of success. What are they? Have you been following the BBR Productions Inc. “Today's Tip” blog? Well, here, let me help you... first of all... click here for the blog ------> “Bringing Reality To Your Dreams”. Second... Here they are, the 3 needs of success; Networking, Marketing and Practice. Now go read the other blog and see how wonderfully those things help you. They've helped me become who I am.

It took me 15 years to learn the system through reading, watching, and being a part of the system. Who has made a success of themselves, who became the next 15 minutes of fame, and so on. I have taken my life to understand success, both in life and in entertainment. I started investing into Assets, and as my portfolio is small as of now, it still grows everyday. I am incorporated and thus protected and on my way to make things happen. Since last year I have contributed my life's actions to a ten year goal. That goal is already 3 years ahead of schedule. Again, how do I do it? Other than the 3 needs of success you ask? HATING ON PEOPLE SOLVES NOTHING. Looking at others who are doing great things is one thing. Telling them they suck either under your breath or through a computer helps very little. Study why they are where they are. If they can do it, and you feel they don't deserve it, then why should it be any harder for you to get there?

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!!! It solves everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment