Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Chapter - Part 1

Another Chapter - Part 1

Wednesday, August 25 2010 ; Working an open mic night... this is where my Journal started. The first entry into the “Traveling Adventures of a Resilient Entertainer” began. Where am I from all those months ago. It just so happens to be a little less than two years ago. What have I been doing correctly, or incorrectly these last two years? First, we are always doing things correctly. Even when you fail, or mess up on something you are learning. Doing is always correct!

I've pushed my theories, strategies, and always stood by my opinions. Never faltering from who I was, who I AM. My job in life is to study success. I've done this for over 15 plus years. Worked hard to make something of my bands, comedy career, acting, writing and more. My goal was to give you an insight into who you want to be in this life. I'm always pushing people to think outside the box. Be more than what society has given you the impression you must be. Life is yours. Embrace it and become what you dream of being.

Where I am and how I got here is simply a guideline to endless possibilities. I started this blog when I was in Florida living a life near my father, who at the time was sick. He got better, I moved back to NY and here I am today. I was really pushing my comedy while out there in the sunny state, but I was doing more than that. I was understanding people through my 3 needs of success; Networking, Marketing, and Practice. Where am I today? That's a long story in and of itself...

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.BBRProductions.com
www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/TheUndeadComic

No comments:

Post a Comment