Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Marketing as a woman


Marketing as a woman :

The beauty of marketing. One must always market to find their branding in front of people. I've learned over the years the value of branding. Creating an image, or design, ultimately a voice, that people can absorb into their lives. Branding lets people have a part of your “product/company” and take it with them. One may even lend their own voice to your particular brand; i.e. sport fans. A sport fan will buy items to support their favorite teams while fighting for respect, integrity and anything else that goes along with a “fan/customer” of any brand. What you are selling is almost unimportant compared to how you brand it.

I live in entertainment. That's my world. I am an entertainer who also happens to own a productions company. What does my company do? We Consult, Market, and Develop. I wanted to learn everything I could about marketing so I could become successful in all that I do. I've yet to master marketing, since it is ever changing, but I've become accustom to how marketing works by being involved with it so often. I am sure, following my blog, you've learned that I have a band, I do comedy, act, write, and also eat ice cream... a lot. The point is, each of these ventures have a different brand. Silly, dark, philosophical, etc.

The advantage of a woman comes from their brand. A woman's beauty is defined by their onlooker. Everyone has a perception of beauty. What woman have over men is men have very little standards when it comes to what they find beautiful. Also, woman, intended or not, have the mindlessness of man to help bring a woman's brand to life easier than when men market. How so? I am about to generalize, men follow woman (especially woman starting out in any field) with the hopes that they have a chance to have sex with that woman. Will it happen? Most likely not (98% chance of a no). Men don't care though. They have hope.

Hope is a beautiful thing for men. So... woman get more follows, likes, friends, sales, over men. The statistics don't lie. Oh, plus, women tend to understand marketing a lot better than men. A fun read ---> (LINK). I am not saying men can't marketing. The truth of it all comes down to more men are willing to follow women based on their desires as a man than on the branding it self. Thus the stereotypical macho marketing campaigns of “Hooters”, “Sports”, “Beer”, etc. These companies know what sells “Units”. Believe me, they get paid a lot of money to come up with seducing marketing campaigns.

• Macho 1 (Video) So true!
• Macho 2 (Video) Wearing this gets you laid.
• Macho 3 (Video) Drink this and get the lady.
• Macho 4 (Video) This one gets you AIDs... oh and says fat women are bad.

The things we learn by watching closely. Enjoy!

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.BBRProductions.com
www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/TheUndeadComic

No comments:

Post a Comment