Sunday, January 6, 2013

Failure is an option


• Failure is an option

I learn from my failures. It's the only place I have ever accomplish more. A bad joke on stage turning into a great joke with trail and error. Songs I've written getting worked out through playing-around with it. Failure leads to success. We learn through doing. I've learned a great many things by doing. Our greatest failure lead to us walking. We tried the first time and fell. So we crawled.

Our natural instinct was to try, try, try. If we must crawl, we'll still get there, but WALK, then Run! Moral of the story as a child's wisdom recommends; If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I would like to add never give up. Get to your feet even if it takes ten years. Our efforts are based on our personal resilience. Why as a child do we fight forward to get to our feet, then as an adult we fall to our failures?

I did. I did for the first 23 years of my life. I walked a path within easy success. It got me nowhere. I practiced guitar incorrectly because it was easier with the metronome. I had to relearn the guitar, how fun. My failure turned into a life lesson. Take the correct way no matter how long it will take. So please learn to fail. Think of it like brainstorming, but with action!

Be true.

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)

Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment