Thursday, March 14, 2013

For love of ice cream


• For love of ice cream

I just wanted to use an ice cream photo. What did I win? That's what it was suppose to be titled. Because really; we do things that give us stuff. Why do anything unless we win something. We work for 40 hours a week and win money for our time. We play games to be the best and get trophies. No one plays to lose, or just have fun for the experience...

Wait, what am I talking about... that's the only reason you should do anything is for fun and experience. Losing teaches you, money corrupts the mind. An artist creates because that's what they know. An artist would stop creating if money was the factor, but they can't stop. It's in their blood to let these ideas come flying out. You know what though, all these artist are amazing; Music, painting, comedy, hosting, what ever it is.

So why do it other than that? Find your passion. If you want to make a living doing what you love, you are doing it for the wrong reasons. This business of entertainment will chew you up and spit you out. It throws the people who take it with greed and kills them. Those who embrace the entertainment world as what it is stay forever. Tom Hanks loves his job and everyone around him and he's doing fantastic. Be happy first...

Eat Ice-Cream...

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment