Saturday, January 25, 2014

An interview with Jeff Lawrence


• Interview of Jeff Lawrence!!!

Recently I've had the pleasure of interviewing Jeff Lawrence; owner of Laughing Buddha Comedy (LBC). I took the boys from the Top of the Bottom Pile tour and we headed out to New York City to sit in the beautiful Village Lantern so we could record an insightful 5 minutes of "How success came to Jeff and LBC".

Talking about dealing with comedy classes, networking and the idea that you have to stand out were some of the topics we glanced over. I enjoyed his conversation, energy, and of course that wonderful Buddha smile!


_____________________________________________________

• The world of Links to find Thomas J. Bellezza•

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
• Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)
StupidAssQuestions.com (I am a contributor)
• The Rose Theater (My Theater)

No comments:

Post a Comment