Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Time is all we don't have?


Time is all we don't have?

I enjoy hearing people say to me “Thomas,...” because that's my name; “Thomas, time is all we have!” As I agree with this to a point, I believe it takes more effort to live with that mentality. I am an Aries, so I see each moment as our last. Embracing what may come or is here now. I look at time as moments we have lost. If I looked at it as “Time is all we have” then I would be less motivated than I am. I don't have all the time in the world. I have a select amount of time bound to me and I am not even aware of how much that is. Which is kind of scary, but so much fun if you think about it. I don't want to think about, yes I do, no I don't!

That feeling of when could it be is amazing. Thus, I enjoy living each day as my last. I truly do have an addiction to having fun. Fun to me is watching a movie or a TV show that entertains me. Hanging out with a few friends and thinking, talking and making laughter pour out of my body. Fun is being in the moment, living without stress. Those bills, you know the ones we worry about, will be there after I am dead. So, forget-a-bout-it! Take in the moment. This means I still must be prepared for anything. To get the most out of my life I must always remember my purpose.

My foundation, my Triangle of life, my Needs that help focus my dreams and goals. I am aware of my personal S.M.A.R.T. Goals while also living with a free mentality. These things keep me grounded with direction yet give me the freedom to do as I wish in my life. If I didn't follow these rules I would be working a normal job everyday to keep my life in the status quo. That is not the life I want. I created my freedom by setting up a foundation first. I once worked three jobs at one time. Talk about insanity. I am glad I am where I am now. Own my own companies, invest as needed, and get to entertain thousands if not tens of people every month!

"Be your life through living for your life"

• The world of Links to find Thomas J. Bellezza •

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)
StupidAssQuestions.com (I am a contributor)

No comments:

Post a Comment