Thursday, January 22, 2015

In Focus


• In Focus

I have always wanted to be an entertainer. When I began earning a living at doing what I love I realized it was never going to pay my bills unless I kept doing it. That turned it into a job. I'm not passionate about working a job. It became tasked and extraneous, as if it didn't belong in my life anymore. Or maybe I didn't want it in my life anymore. Fact be told, I noticed even playing music was making my purpose tared. I wanted out because I lost my way once money became a part of my path's equation.

Leaving music behind was a result of changing my life. No longer was it about performing, it was about surviving. That is not the life I wanted. What a person deserves is happiness, joy, and a sense of inner peace. This is where direction came in. Money and Time seemed to control my life. Who do they think they are? Slowly there was a sense of change inside me due to a burst of knowledge intake. Learning the value of money and how precious my time was helped organize my future.

We can improve ourselves with a little work. I did, you can, we can, life is possible. Leaving music behind I sat in fear I would never find my sense of self again. Music was my life; It moved me. I had a life changing moment and there it was, I brought my life into focus. I opened my book of S.M.A.R.T. Goals to task out for me. Comedy, Acting, Writing, Get back to my music roots, get back to loving life's adventure within entertainment. So I took my limited education of how Money and Time works and opened my doors by increasing this knowledge. Anyone can entertain, but can you do it while being completely happy!? I did, I am.

Be the change you want to see in the world!

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour I Am On)

No comments:

Post a Comment