Thursday, March 19, 2015

Can do Attitude


• Can do Attitude

Make things happen by making things happen. I live by that motto ever since my first “No” was given to me. I never have known anything but to make things happen by making things happen. You can wish your life away or even believe you deserve the best because you are the best! But, without ever trying, the world will run past without ever saying goodbye. This life is fast. I mean, come on, eighty years will be here soon. America is young, but kind of now old too. The idea that we are willing to dream away life, or take action to see life happen is a scary idea. I am more scared of dying tomorrow knowing I never tried. BUT I have tried... and...

I still am trying. Even when I get to where I've been fighting to, I won't be happy. I don't do this to be happy because of things. I am happy because I am trying. The try is what makes my heart pump. I need to be doing. I need to be moving and making things happen by going out there and making things happen. The funny part; most of the happening takes place at the computer. Building relationships on a daily bases, then getting the world familiar with my brand and of course I get to practice my music, comedy and acting all in the confines of my office. It's comfortable and I get to enjoy the creative process while also dealing with the business side.

I feel if you go outside things happen. It's a 50/50; where 50 percent of the work is inside on the computer (or in the house working on business) and the other half is being out and about. Seen among the town. Making friends, becoming known. People need to see you physically to know you are real. They also don't want to see too much of you over and over again to only come to the conclusion you seem to be doing nothing in your life. Two things; Fake it until you make it. Live the life you want to live until you are doing. And People love working with people who are doing things. They want the rays of success off of you! Shine and be bright!

: EMAIL : MARLHDC@Gmail.com

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour I Am On)

No comments:

Post a Comment