Sunday, August 30, 2015

Green with screen



• “Green with screen”

On Tuesday it will be September 1st and August will have come and gone. Wow, eight months just up and went out the window. It is almost the end of the year again. Four full months to go, and what have you done with your career / life? This is a solid question because each year gone is one never to be seen again. I write these blogs to inspire, to get a person thinking, and to show you that a no body like me can make things happen. I made a SMART Goal list that when I moved into Brooklyn, each year would have a strong conclusion in it. And each year my audience has read and followed this Blog, they have seen me grow, change and evolve.

From music, to comedy, to acting, to owning a theater, to moving to Brooklyn. These are strong accomplishments which got me to where I wanted to be. I had a plan, and have a plan, which is working. My first goal moving to Brooklyn was to make sure I utilized my SAG-AFTRA membership to the fullest. I wanted to get involved with the union, and now I am. I wanted to get an Agent or Manager for Acting, Comedy, and writing. I have. I also started audition for larger roles this year. I want to inspire. I want you to know, I am a no body. I am an unknown celebrity of sorts. I am in the shadows like most people. The difference?

I do. I make available the life I want to live. I have a structure that makes me accomplish all my goals in a timely fashion. One must move along in life. You know what though? All my efforts are because of my Network, Market, and Practice mentality. And everyone who is with me on the journey gets to benefit from it. We all help one another, we all work with one another. I am no Island! Yes, I want to inspire through action, but my lovely readers, you must aspire to take action. Become more than an idea, team up with people and get your name out there in bright lights saying “I AM HERE, I AM ALIVE!”

Oh, and I got a green screen! OH THE FUN TO HAVE!

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
Top Of The Bottom Pile (Comedy Tour I Am On)

No comments:

Post a Comment