Friday, April 27, 2012

Creating possibility


Creating possibility

The biggest fear I see people have in entertainment is their fear of change. People become comfortable with who they are, what they have been doing and the safety of how “they know what they know”. In all honesty, most of the time they need only take a second and listen to themselves while looking around. If you are in the same place for more than 2 years, and you hear yourself saying things like; “I should be somewhere by now.”, or “I'm better than this...” and so on. Those are comments of a person that SHOULD be doing more. So what is keeping you from it? Maybe it is time to change things up.

I know I have over the years and it has done wonders for me.

Every year I look at my life and see what I need to change or readjust. It is okay to be wrong once in a while and figure out something is not working for you. It doesn't make you a failure. Failures give up, and or don't fix what is wrong. Who wants to just sit in the same chair for 10 years thinking about “if only” or “what if”? Not me. Everyone can do it. You just have to make changes. Look at what is going on around you. How people are getting a head, or not doing anything at all. My greatest gift in business is my ability to listen and observe success in others. It is what keeps my business going strong. I am not afraid to hear someone's advice.

If I didn't listen and respond to my life, and life around me, I'd be a part of the herd, not leading it!

What must one do to survive in this business? “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome... or perish”. There is a reason the armed forces use this mantra. It is important to be aware of your situation. When you don't have the money, Improvise, Adapt and Overcome... or you will perish. If you say you can't get to a place because of a scheduling conflict... Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.... or you will perish. If you have way more excuses than accomplishments, you are falling into the perish category. It is time to change your ways. Even if a little. Talk with someone to help brainstorm ideas for change. Go to a consulting firm, or a marketing firm.

Hell, that is what we do at my company BBR Productions Inc,. Can't afford our services?

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome... or just go to this page of our website and read our free tips that help guide people just a little in the correct direction. We help Overcome! (http://bbrproductions.com/TT.html )

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com

www.BBRProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/TheUndeadComic

No comments:

Post a Comment