Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I miss drawing


I miss drawing;

I started my life out drawing. It was what calmed me down. It took me almost 18 years to realize I hate drawing stuff for other people. I wasn't ready to make a living off of drawing for other people. I enjoyed it greatly. How the colors came to life because my mind saw something. How I was able to express my imagination with ease, and at times my dreams would speak to me through any style of artistry I wanted.

It was when I started getting paid for it I decided it wasn't meant for me as a profession. This one customer had asked me to draw a photo on a page 4 feet by 2 feet. I did it, and he loved it, except for this little spot... right... there! If you were not alive in 1996/97, there were no computer programs worth our time when it came to drawing. Which meant I had to redraw the whole thing just to fix that little spot. I stayed away from working for people.

I also did some other things with art and found it wasn't for me. I was good at it too. I loved it, and drew all the time. Ultimately I found life in writing and music. That changed my life forever. I had more control over my music. I could also express any thought with writing. It just seemed to fit better. I don't draw anymore. My muscles for it kind of weakened and at best I can kind of get images out of my head. I do miss it, but it makes me sad to draw, and the time I would have to put into it just to get back to normal is not worth it.

Lucky for me, there is Photoshop! Now that I enjoy doing. Working from images and creating a new form of art. Just don't ask me to draw you something! One day, maybe never, but one day, who knows... I might pick up a pencil and create a masterpiece again.

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com

www.BBRProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza
www.Facebook.com/TheUndeadComic

No comments:

Post a Comment