Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Jeer?


• Holiday Jeer?

Merry... I have no idea what one can say here without offending people. Including, what I just said. I love the holidays, I am just not a fan of them. As an entertainer you could make a lot of money working on a holiday. It only cost you your friends, family, and time. I'm saying, the sacrifices a person makes in life to accomplish success sometimes takes away from the value of life. What should one do? What do I do? Me, I work 365 days a year. I take off on February 29th. Because I deserve one day off. In ten years, I will have all my freedom.

I found celebrating everyday, as if it were my last day, works better for me. I am a fan of being around loved ones. Celebrating the time you have, had, and will have with them. Contributing to a day every so often seems almost devaluing. Why must I be forced to celebrate something because that day says I must? How about celebrating that day, person and loved one because you are alive, you are with them, you are around in a world living your life?

I think it is beautiful that people celebrate things, but getting upset over saying “Happy Holiday” or “Merry Christmas” kills me. This time of year is packed with an overload of events. People sometimes assume I have no holiday spirit. What they fail to realize is my spirit goes through the whole year. I am celebrating every moment of my life. I don't need to wait for a special day to express that. I am a fan of life. Besides, black Friday is violent, people spend all their hard earned $ on gifts, and for what? To save face?

Do something nice for a person. Spend time with them. Go take a walk with them. Better yet, give them your time and talk with them. Enjoy life, be of life... live. I suppose I'm a hopeless romantic with life. I want it to be something more than the value of what I bought, or was given. I want it to be an adventure. An adventure with people I love deeply. Being an entertainer allows me to see the darker sides of holidays, but it also lets me see life in a brighter light. I'm grateful for my sacrifices/fears, because it gives me a new look on life.

I want to wish everyone a holiday of life. Enjoy your family, friends and possibilities. Take your holiday today, tomorrow, or whenever, just remember... the love you have today, and the joy you feel right now, bring that with you into everyone moment you live. Turn your Holiday Jeer into a perfect sense of CHEER!

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
• BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
• The Rose Theater (Direct company link)

• Twitter (My personal twitter)
• Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment