Monday, December 17, 2012

Letter of Reason













• Letter of Reason :

A fellow blogger asked me to post some photos of a play I am in over at The Rose Theater. We have performed the play 3 times now. It is getting better with each go at it. With a steady crowd, I've learned a little from each of them after the performance. Some get the stories from the beginning. Others, more towards the end. What I like, is each person gets something different out of it.

I had one couple, a mixed couple, here last night watching the play. Since the play is about an old man from the 60's who was in a mixed relationship, it gave me a nice sense of direction. That I was giving more than a story about this subject. This man told me it made him think about his time growing up during the 60's and 70's. That was a great compliment to me.

I, myself was in a mixed relationship when I was in my early … oh yeah, entertainers stay away from age. I was younger than I am now. The relationship went on for a few years. I remember dealing with people looking at us in a bad way. I even remember one moment where we didn't get survived at a particular resturant. Oh, fun times indeed. NOT... so, here you go, enjoy the photos.

Actor (Thomas J. Bellezza) – Character (Jacob)
Actor (Adam Ginsberg) – Character (Old Man)

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.BBRProductions.com
www.Altayon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment