Friday, April 19, 2013

You do for free... but?


• You do for free... but?

People make me sad when I hear them talk about their lives. What they want, how come they can't have it, or do anything. So many excuses. When I listen to people complain; I just want to poke them in their eyes. One thing that makes me even more upset than that; People who give up on placing the time into their dream. Why have a dream then? My thought is this; You do for free... but you are willing to work for others.

In entertainment we place a lot of our own time into learning a craft. A particular craft that one loves. People handle growing this craft for free. Hours of our time, is the cost, but it is worth it! It never matters that we are forgetting to eat, think of other things. In fact, they'll spend almost every cent they have just to afford their willingness to help grow that craft. Which, is amazing! BUT...

A person will give their life to working for a company for a few dollars. Expecting to only try for their dream if “the right moment” comes around: that one “Big Paying” opportunity! Sometimes one must place time into making it happen without an instant reward. If you are willing to work for a company to make a career out of it because you want “Security” than why not place that same effort into your dream? No matter the cost.

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment