Monday, April 29, 2013

You want it, come and get it


• You want it, come and get it

Sadly I see it all the time; people who will not put the time in but want it right this moment. “I want” is a different mentality than “I am getting it through action”. Make it happen right now by doing. Some people become unmotivated when they see nothing coming from their actions after a short time. It takes much longer than a few short months, or even a wonderfully long year of “kind of doing it” action.

What is the Truth of success? It takes 365 days to become successful. That means one full year of working diligently without stopping or taking breaks. Once you get passed your first year you will find yourself within the field you so desire to be in. You are successfully working in the reality of what was once a dream. This year is toughest of all the years to come. There are no breaks, or doing it halfway.

Once you succeed at making it through your first year (Which is longer than 3 months, 6 months or even 11 months... since it is a full year) you are into your five year haul which leads to a growth in your wealth. Once you reach your fifth year you will be earning that wealth in stride as you complete the next 10 years to officially become wealthy within your field. That's right, it takes 10 years on average to succeed!

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment