Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hamlet!


The Prince of Denmark is coming in August to The Rose Theater : 1320 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY 11741

Over the next few months The Rose Theater is getting ready for Hamlet. I so happen to be performing as Hamlet in this production. The company is searching for donations to help give the best representation of such an amazing play by William Shakespeare. If only $10 a person, we'll be able to hit our goal fairly quickly as our deadline date is July 1st. Which would give the Theater enough time to build the sets and utilize the donations for said materials.

Help Bring Reality to our dreams!

Please follow the link below



Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment