Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The world wants you to succeed


• The world wants you to succeed

If there is one thing I have learned in all my years in entertainment is; The world wants you to succeed. They want those who are willing to work harder than everyone else to succeed. They want us, as a group of people to succeed. We were given a brain that continues to develop over each generation. If we were never meant to succeed, then why would we have been given such a powerful tool? A tool so powerful it creates dreams. Dreams in which a drive begins to reality. People wanted to eat more, they created a way to farm. People wanted to travel faster than walking and so cars were created... A space shuttle, etc.

We have the power to fail as well. I hear people all the time talking about “I can't”, or “I just don't know what to do!” The beauty of failure is others may find a solution in a flaw. Where one fails, another finds victory. I've been a student of both finding success through my own failures and others failing. I can only assume that I will rarely ever assume, except on occasion when it only makes sense to do a jig afterward. I like dancing, even in a failed victory; because then I feel like I kind of won too. What I am getting at is; people ask me how to succeed all the time. I tell them how, and they don't believe.

Some people listen, others don't. I've found, in the consul of a close friend, that sometimes I might be selling myself short. I own a production company. One of our major services is my consultation. However, I find myself giving people free advice all the time; Hey, I care, what can I say... What this wonderful friend tells me is “free advice is considered devalued advice.” She's correct. If I am just giving the advice away then I am a person speaking as if I know it all. Who is going to listen to free advice. If I continue to allow people to pay for that advice they'll take it more seriously. Anything we pay for has more weight.

Make A Right Left Here (My official page website)
BBR Productions Inc. (Direct company link)
The Rose Theater (Direct company link)
Twitter (My personal twitter)
Youtube (I make stupid videos)

Facebook:

Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment