Friday, December 16, 2011

Behind the wall of truth;


Are you really safe behind the lies of walls? I have learned one thing in this business; “you never know who someone is or knows”. This statement has saved my career over and over. I am nice to everyone until it is time not to be nice. (yes, that is a “Roadhouse” quote). I am only human, but I keep my bad mouthing down to a minimum. Though, I know that there are people out in this world talking completely ill of me to others. Their goal is to stop people from talking with me? I have no idea. Maybe they are just happy to help take possibility away from me because I destroyed them in some way?

Oh wait, we are talking about people I've never done wrong to. People I can only assume have never hung out with me. I assume because maybe during my time of not seeing them around in my circles they could have been A) Hiding from my sight, B) video taping me and C) washing my backside in the shower without me knowing. Either way, their motivation is slightly convoluted. I am at a loss of words. To attacking someone in the midst of shadows cast down by tall walls shows a lot of character.

How does one handle this? If you are having a similar situation do not fret. Take note of who it is, what people are saying and just continue being true to yourself. You never chase an audience, you let that audience come to you. So if you are being kind, respectful and know you have done nothing terrible wrong, continue being you. Remember faces and names while you place them into your own personal black-book. I am sure you are in theirs, but the idea is that you are a better person. Be cordial around them but don't be rudely nice to them. Let them be people behind the wall. Stand your ground in front of the wall for all to see.

Why are they afraid to speak to you about their ill-slated words is a mystery to me, or them. Of course, if you think about it... why won't they say to people around you? If it is true, what's the hold up? Break the wall down or keep it held strong? I say let that wall keep building itself up, while you stand on top of it and shout out the truth through actions and integrity.

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza
www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

www.BBRoseProductions.wordpress.com
www.BBRProductions.tumblr.com
www.BBRProductions.blogspot.com

www.Facebook.com/Altayon
www.Facebook.com/MARLHTV
www.Facebook.com/ComeChaseTheMusic
www.Facebook.com/Martyrd
www.Facebook.com/Outiside.Perception

No comments:

Post a Comment