Monday, November 12, 2012

Sitting in thought


• Sitting in thought

That was some left hook! I've always wondered why people take hits with worry. A problem comes up and they lay on the floor adding weight to the situation. Knowing what is holding you back is one thing. Concentrating on problems that are out of your control is another. When people speak their mind to “help” a situation it seems almost impossible to move forward when everything out of their mouths is about the problem.

I'm a man of solutions. Yes, I want to know what the issue is. Yes, I want to figure out what must happen to resolve said issues. Yes, I enjoy thinking forward while staying away from what is holding me back. How do I break free, over, all the bad that is or could come to me. Information is more powerful than anything else in this world. Take it in and utilize it. Any sign of weakness and you'll find your soldiers running for the hills.

Be a leader. That's who I am. Take control. When I have no control I feel weakest. I do have control in every situation. Why? Because I take control so things get done. There is always something to be done, that's how I look at it. If you have time to lean you have time to clean. My job is to find ways to bring in work, delegate it, and ensure things are getting done on time. My other job is to be a professional me.

Make things happen by making things happen...

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.BBRProductions.com
www.Altayon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment