Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stalkers


• Stalkers

I am well known enough, as a celebrity, to know what a stalker is. I mean, I am no Brad Pitt, but I have been known to be stopped in public from time to time. This comes from my entertaining ways! Love entertaining, hate being stalked. Let's say a great deal of celebrities hate being loved by stalkers. I could only image what an every day kind of person must feel like. At least a celebrity gets attention right away to stop said crazy person.

I've dealt with a few here and there, the worst form of stalker are the aggressive types. So much so they interrupt your personal life. I can understand sending love letters, or even playing around through emails. That's fine. I have one major rule when it comes to my life; My personal life is personal and my professional life is professional. I have very few personal things on the inter-web. My presence online is all business. The select few people who are my dear friends and family know the difference.

It is a way I can protect the ones I love. I try to keep anything personal from hitting the web. Because I had a moment where someone started attacking an ex girlfriend of mine. Which was horrible for both me and her. Now, I don't even connect that with people. Most people have no idea if I am in a relationship or not. Only my close friends and family know the truth. Personally, I like it that way. I care about the people in my circle and I am scared to have them be approached by adoring fans.

Point of notice; Stalkers, please give celebrities and individuals the privacy they deserve. Now, celebrities who want this privacy, try and keep your personal things off the internet. This message has been brought to you by Make A Right Left Here...

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.BBRProductions.com
www.Altayon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment