Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here today, no one cares about tomorrow 0000002


I like the taste of life on my lips. I enjoy seeing things for the first time, or watching a small little insect walking along its path unknowingly of my presence. I hear things, witness things, I walk watching life just following a path unaware to even its traveling follower. I wonder if anyone really knows what's going on around them. If getting to work is the only thing that propelled them out of bed. Is there more to life? Is there more to their life? When walls fall and smiles grow you think “maybe there is a chance”. Who knows, all I know is I try and find what's next in life, not what could have been. Or worse, dwelling or what is not. We only get one chance at this thing, so why not live it. Stop walking along shackled destines just to find yourself dead poor, or both. You can break free of what “this” world expects of you. What do “YOU” expect from you? BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment