Thursday, September 1, 2011

Still going strong!


Shows get canceled. We can't help that. As entertainers we can only move on to the next gig. I've lost auditions, saw music and comedy shows be moved or canceled all together. Oddly, I continue on. This life is a once in a “life-time” opportunity, and as the waves come in from great big oceans, I take all that comes in to my soul. Embrace that which comes into life.

My adventure comes from traveling, thus never settling on what did not happen. Even while I am working, or have something lined up, I continue to search out my next venture. Yes, any venture I am currently in gets all my attention, though I never forget one major rule; “Once you are done with any gig, you are unemployed.”. I also believe in working 365 days a year. When nothing is going on I feel I am wasting my time doing nothing.

Of course play time has to come once in a while, I'd rather be working. I like working. Not so much working a day job, but working in entertainment business. Be it behind or in front of cameras, I love it. That is my fun time. When I get older I am sure I will slow down and get back to my artistic ways. For now, I just want to keep moving forward, making things happen by making things happen.

Life only happens once... I shall continue this amazing adventure...

www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

No comments:

Post a Comment