Sunday, September 11, 2011

Poem; I'd never lived before


Her eyes gave me moments of peace. I could rush through painful days knowing my soul could rest in her gaze. There is no greater purity in a woman's sensuality than their cunning gracefulness. Laying passively curled along warm arms her fingers stroking my hair. She airily blesses me with soothing words of love. I gave-in years ago to this passion as I fell off a flowing waterfall's dream. Night seemed never darker than a midsummer bliss.

Her kisses leaving marks of forever on my skin. Moisture collected in wait with her release. Ever enhanced with sparks of cool wind over our thrones bed, my mind began to understand. If death looked over me in this moment I'd ready myself for leave. For If I had not known her in this moment I had never lived before. Every “now” was brighter than my last. She gave me growth in life's flickering undertones, paling what horrors I had ever known.

My greatest glory is knowing she was here beside me now. Tomorrow could come nothing, and yesterday will always be for sure. As my soul falls a slumber let my heart speak to be heard. For if I am the lucky, she stands among me once more. My life within a learn has will once more to embrace that which had not been there before. Music had no sound, art was turn to gray, and in life's art of theater I could only hear the ending play. Till our feet came a halt and your silence broke into Hello...


www.MakeARightLeftHere.com
www.Facebook.com/MrThomasJBellezza
www.twitter.com/ThomasJBellezza
www.ByTheBloodOfTheRoseProductions.com
www.Facebook.com/BBRProductions
www.Twitter.com/BBRPro

No comments:

Post a Comment